*Rustproofing and Undercoating
*Rust Proofing Protection
The Ultimate in rust protection, with innerbody sealant and undercoating.
Penetrates and seals joints and seams in:
- Inner Panel Areas
- Floor pans and all exposed underbody surfaces
- Wheel Wheels and Housing
- Taillight Area
- Quarter Panels
- Fender Lips
- Structural Frames
Provides a protective shield - seals out air, water and road grime
- Thixotropic compounds completely seal metal components
- Self healing - scratches and scrapes do not inhibit its ability to prevent rust
- Covers any existing rust, cutting off oxygen and moisture which slows or stops its spread
*Undercoating & Sound Deadener
Undercoating can be applied without the innerbody material included with a rustproofing.
Insulates and coats the underbody surfaces:
- Structural undercarriage frame
- Weld joints
- Wheel wells
- Deadens road noise
- Helps reduce road vibration
- Helps to insulate against extreme temperature conditions
- Cooler in summer
- Warmer in winter
- Heavy, abrasion resistant compounds completely seal the metal surfaces on the undercarriage.
- Covers any existing rust, cutting off oxygen and moisture which slows or stops its spread.